Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another request!

Tired everyday thinking, how can I be who I wanna be? I'm tired what I do specially my real job.  I like my job don't get me wrong, but it's just not for me...I've been working my butt off to support my family and thinking each day how I can be successful doing something else(Producer), like what I do to people...I sketch. I wanna produce something...who do I ask?? I don't know anyone I can ask and trust to make something big. All I want in my life is to be animator producer or movie producer. Reality really sux....wake up every morning dressing up and go to work that it's not for you. I want everyday to be "alright let's work!" not like " oh man work again..." yup that's me everyday "oh man...why!!" "how much longer..." "I don't wanna go to work!" what do you think?? I'm doing this because I have to feed my family, I know most of the people who has kids they work hard, because they have to. What do you wanna be?? Are you happy what you have in your life right now?? I don't...my life is so hard that I don't know how long I can take this (my job specially). Thank you viewers! This is the sketch of the day. I finally have a time to sketch...



No comments:

Post a Comment