Thursday, October 11, 2012

Another old sketch.

I really like to sketch. I really like to collect anime. I've been want it to be an animator. I'm sure someone out there thinking the same even you are getting old...I know...sad. Anyways, thinking about those animators or artists everywhere is like you get amazed by there work and you wanna be like them. My dream is to be a producer, I have so much stories and ideas for kids movies to adult movies or anime every week episodes. People like me who has big dreams with regular job...we still dreaming that some day we can be someone like popular producers or popular artist...I wish...we wish...don't you think?? well the picture below is scrap that I made two years ago...the day that I started to draw again and realize my dream is not over yet...lol! there will be more scrap I will be posting on my website. If you wanna win a shirt made by me there is instruction on sketch site check it out! quicksketch22.weebly.com. if you have any question please email me at quicksketch22@gmail.com! Thank you viewers!


No comments:

Post a Comment