Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Quick Sketch Design is now selling T-shirt!!!

Hello viewers! it is been awhile since I posted about the projects I tried to finish and obviously failed on Kickstarter website last year. After failing the project, I decided to settle for the rest of 2014 and faced the reality...like you know wake up in the morning take the kids to the school and go to work, after work you go home and spend time with the family and do it again the next day. While I was facing the reality trying to survive with pay check to pay check, I was also designing some Anime character shirts and graphic design shirts. I really don't wanna let go of my hobby and I really love sketching and drawing. I also keep making stories and try to make a Anime/Comic, but in the end I always stop and not finish it, cause of lack of time. The reason I started designing shirts, cause it is faster to finish. Making a comic is very hard cause you need lots of time and consecration, but I still love it if I have enough time... So here is the link of my shirts http://topqsdesign.weebly.com/ please support this website or I should say design I made. It will help me a lot.

I checked my blog today and I saw lots of viewers checking out my DBZ project that I blogged...maybe I should try to create DBZ manga? I don't know we will see...but thank you guys for checking out my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment