Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kriza Vol.01 info

I began this project on 2013. I've never release anything of my comics or art work in public, I found this website and I decided to give a try to just kick start my projects. I have a lot of stories in my mind that I wanna create as a comic or manga. I've always love Japanese comics, I began to study Japanese anime my own when I was living in Japan, so here I am trying to make this comic and share to you guys and I hope you will like my story for this comic call "Kriza". The story is about Kriza the amnesia girl who doesn't remember the past and try to find her self, but she didn't know she was in danger...enjoy. :)

Please go to kcikstarter.com to see my profile. You wanna see this on public?? Please visit the website and pledge my project. Who ever "Backed" me please send me your information to receive the gift and the KRIZA Vol.01 before it goes to the public. Thank you for visitng my website and enjoy my sketches here.

If this project reach $5000 it will go to the public.
Email me @ qsanime2013@gmail.com for more question.

No comments:

Post a Comment