Thursday, February 28, 2013

Update for Dragon Ball Z Goku's Quest

OK. I'm still deciding what poster will be good for this project. I need more time and study about Dragon Ball. I'm gonna start sketching after the movie is going to release here in U.S. The reason I wanna do this project is because I learned how to draw when I was watching Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z episodes. I was only 8 years old when I start sketching Goku. I'm turning 30 this year, so I have to do something that I've never done. I will blog and update again. People who really love anime or love to draw anime, please if you wanna be an animator finish the school and don't give up hope. Don't be like me who didn't finish Art school. It wasn't for me. This is only my hobby and I just wanna show to people what I like :).

No comments:

Post a Comment