Friday, September 14, 2012

Draw everywhere everyday!

My advice for you is, watch anime and pick your favorite character and practice your character until you get it. When I was young and I saw the first Dragon Ball, I picked Goku and I practice drawing Goku almost everyday. I wasn't a good artist at all. All of my cousins were good artists, but never success because we were poor. I used to buy Dragon Ball Battle Cards back in 1992...yeah I know it is loooonnnggg time ago.
People who love to sketch or draw with no talent, it doesn't mean you really don't have a talent at all. I didn't know how to draw or sketch back then. I just saw the Dragon Ball it just made me draw everyday lol!

This is the card I was collecting when I was in Japan. If you get this sparkling card that means you got a special card sticker. People in Japan keep this sparkling card because it has value later on like this year. I can't believe I don't have my cards anymore...I left it in Japan...

Draw everywhere, sketch everywhere. Practice everyday and you will be able to draw any characters or your own characters.



No comments:

Post a Comment